Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Atlantis... What a Paradise!

Well… I made it to Atlantis! The travels this morning were uneventful except for the fact that I got out of bed this morning at 4:25 AM. Ugh… that’s early! My mom and I arrived in the Bahamas around 1 PM and just walked around a bit to explore the resort. It is so beautiful here! I have seen a lot of different resorts before, but nothing quite like this. The pools are unbelievable, the shopping is great, and let me just tell you about some of the yachts that are moored outside of the hotel. They are enormous!

There seem to be lots of SAS students here and it is so easy to pick them out. All you have to do is just look for the students with the luggage big enough to be body bags who are wearing college t-shirts. Everyone is so friendly and just really willing to meet people. I think many of us are in the same situation and don’t know many people that are traveling with us… so its great to have something in common with the other students. I think my mom and I are going to try to go into downtown Nassau tomorrow to get a closer look at the ship, since we only saw it from a distance on the ride in today. I will be sure to keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home